Monday, May 26, 2014

When the Parents are Away the Kids Play

As I start my fourth week back at work I am finding myself looking back to assess the first few weeks of being a full time working mom. 

It has actually been a lot easier than I thought. Aside from a little bit of separation anxiety on Henry's part and a few crappy rushed meals it has been seamless. Lara has been an absolute lifesaver and the kids are loving having her around. She has been amazing for them and they have been keeping busy with fun activites, play dates and trips to the park. Every day that Dave and I are working and Lara is with the kids she sends me pictures. I love it because it makes me feel like I am a part of their day. Here are a few of the pictures that she has sent me over the past 3 weeks. 




















Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment