Thursday, October 30, 2014

Brass & Baubles ~ Houndstooth Quilt

As promised I have a few fun new things to show you guys over the next week. 

I have been super busy running around after the kids and travelling back and forth to Lethbridge to visit my dad.... but wherever I go my quilting tools come with me. I have been producing finished projects left, right and center and I am so excited to show them off. 

The first up is this super modern houndstooth quilt. I love really graphic patterns and wanted to make something that could pass of as a little more manly or at least gender neutral. I feel like I always end up making such feminine things so it was really fun for me to fo in the opposite direction. It came together really fast and the only challenge I ran into was placing the blue houndstooth properly. It took a little bit of extra planning but I really do think it was worth it. What do you think?







Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment