Thursday, October 2, 2014

Oliver ~ Final Moments


September 28, 2014 ~ 

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow.

I will also meet my sweet baby tomorrow. Tomorrow is my induction day and I am feeling a rush of mixed emotions. I am sad, I am scared, I feel incredibly uncertain and I am also in a state of disbelief. I can't believe that after 22 weeks we will be meeting and saying goodbye to our very sick little baby.

I know that even though I think I know how it will feel to hold our child, I know that I have no idea. I am aware that I am going to feel a new emotion tomorrow.  Just as I felt a new emotion the first time I held Sydney and Henry. We call it love for lack of a better word but it is something much deeper and complex. I know that the emotion will define this experience for me and I have to say that I am not looking forward to it. 

Please send us strength and supportive thoughts during this time. We will need everything we can get.

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment