Friday, July 22, 2016

Cheating Eating ~ Flourless Chocolate Muffins


I love a good cheat treat! 

Let's be honest... diets suck. I like dark chocolate and I LOVE good food. Dinner with David is one of my favourite treats and I hate it when I am worried about the calories and I can't enjoy it. I have been working really hard to enjoy food but steer clear of any junk food. That doesn't mean I have given up on my dark chocolate addiction. I found these chickpea based chocolate muffins on the Beachbody site. They have a huge collection of low sugar, low fat recipes that I plan on trying out. So far these have been a hit and we have also fallen in love with their avocado brownies (more on that later). 

You can find the recipe and nutrition breakdown HERE.

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment