Friday, December 21, 2012

Working Through Christmas



I am a little bit sad to say that David and I will not be taking any extra time off this year for Christmas. 

We have had such a crazy year with weddings and an Ironman that we have completely run out of vacation time and will be spending our holidays in the office. The only positive side is that our office is closed for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. Half of the staff at our company will be taking off at the end of the day today and I will be going home knowing that I have to be back here on Monday morning... crappy. It is only making me more and more excited for the Maternity leave that I will get with this baby. 

How are your holiday plans looking? Are there many other people working through the entire holiday break?

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment