Wednesday, February 27, 2013

32 Weeks

Squishy at 32 Weeks

I have been seriously lacking in the pregnancy update department. 

This poor kid is already getting the shaft when it comes to attention. I am really going to have to work hard to give both kids equal treatment and take just as many photos of Squishy as I did of Sydney. This pregnancy had be so completely different. I knew that it would be tougher the second time around with less time to rest and a toddler to keep up with.... but I had no idea it would be this hard. 

I have been in a lot of pain lately. My hips and pelvis are incredibly sore and I am having a ton of contractions. I had an ultrasound yesterday and we discovered that this little guy or gal is breech. So a lot of my pain is stemming from little feet kicking me where it hurts the most. We also discovered that this little one is not so little (surprise, surprise) and that my placenta has moved JUST far enough to allow me to have a natural delivery. Lots of news in a short period of time. 

I ended up being at the ultrasound for an hour and a half and then I had to book it over to the OB's office for my regular appointment. She seems confident that it will all work itself out, but I am not feeling so great. We will see how the next couple of weeks go.

At 32 weeks...

Weight gained: Close to 40.
Baby gender: Still a giant secret. 
Belly button in or out: Out and annoying. Squishy loves to give my belly button direct punches
Food cravings: Spicy and salty
Food aversions: Just really bit meals. I am really running out of space.
Appointments: Just read above. My next appointment is on March 12. 
How I am feeling: I am sore and exhausted and generally sick of being pregnant. 
Exciting milestones:  I am  well into the 30's. It makes everything seem so much more real. 
Things I am looking forward to: My last day of work.
Things that I miss: Sushi and Wine! I am missing it so much!
Thoughts: I am so emotional and tired. I am so so sore and just want to lay in bed or on the couch all day. I feel like I can't give Sydney my best at the end of the work day when all I want to do is be lazy in my sweatpants.
Daddy's thoughts:
Sydney's thoughts: Sydney is just excited to meet her sibling and have her mommy back.

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment