Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sydney's Second Birthday Party

We survived the second Birthday party!

This past Saturday we celebrated Sydney's second Birthday party. We had about 10 kids and 35 adults in the house to eat and hang out and it could not have been more fun. I planned all of the details for months and took two weeks to actually put everything together. In the end, I am so happy with how everything turned out. I handmade all of the decorations and the food and David supported me the entire way. How do you think it turned out? 

If you would like any recipes or tutorials on how I made anything below just let me know!




Candy Bar


Elmo Fruit Platter

Mint Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels


Goldfish to represent Elmo's pet Goldfish Dorothy

Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows


Cugar Cookies

Lemon Cake

Veggie Cups

Popcorn Balls

Chocolate Cupcakes

Sydney, Gido and Grandma

Sydney and Grandma

She could not keep her dress down...

Cake Face

Two Preggos!












Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment