Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Goofy Grandparents

Is there really anything better than coming home from a date night to a sleeping toddler, two happy grandparents with fun stories to tell and a camera full of fun photos that I did't find until the next morning... those sneaky grandparents. 

David and I had a fantastic date night last Friday. I have been craving fondue for a while, so we called up his parents and made a reservation at the Melting Pot. Dinner was fantastic as usual. We talked about what the future holds for us and how we have been feeling and about what we want to do with my work situation once my Mat Leave is up. It was so relaxing. 

Apparently Sydney had a blast with Gran and Gido. They even managed to crawl into her little cardboard house with her. Grandparents can be so goofy. 





Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment