Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Weekend, Another Lake Day

Prepare yourselves!

I am SUPER behind on my blogging. We were on the road for almost two weeks with spotty internet access and a very busy schedule. I came home yesterday with a camera full of pictures and a lifetime of amazing memories. 

Let's go all the way back to three weeks ago. My aunt and her husband Evan were in Canada with their kids for a few weeks of summer vacation. For those of you who don't know, my aunt Lindsay is not much older than me and lives in Scottsdale. They come up every summer to escape the Arizona heat and visit family and they always stay at the cabin. 

We always try to get out to see them at least once while they are here. The kids had a great time and Sydney got to go out on the Sea Doo with both me and her Grandpa. Henry was smothered in love and cuddles and we all had a great time catching up. The only good thing about saying goodbye to these guys was knowing that we get to see them when we head down their way in October!







Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment