Sunday, August 25, 2013

Henry ~ 4 Months



We have reached four months!

For some reason when I tell people that Henry is four months old it just seems like we have leaped forward in time and he is so much older. He has changed so much in the last month! He is a chatty, smiley, happy little guy who loves to be social and try new things. 

He is really into swimming and loves baths (another water baby!). He has grown a few extra rolls and is the master of all poop blowouts. He is weighing in at a solid 14 pounds 2 ounces and is now 63.5cm tall. He is still an incredible breastfeeder but we started him on solids in Friday. 

Our life with him is getting more and more incredible and I honestly cannot explain the amount of love I feel for this little man. My chest literally hurts looking at him. I am completely infatuated.

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment