Saturday, June 18, 2016

And Then There Were Three....

As a parent with multiple kids I can safely say that one of the most exciting things about introducing a new baby into the family is introducing that baby to the older siblings. 

You never really know how they will react or if it will be a nightmare. You can only hope that they fall in love with their new sibling immediately. That was the case for us. The suspense was killing me all morning. I was nervous and excited to see the kids and I really missed them. I knew they would be coming after breakfast, so I woke up early enough, fed Hugh, and had a quick shower (which felt AMAZING!). 

When they arrived they were both dressed so nice! There was something incredible and terrifying about having all THREE of our kids in the same room for the first time. What a surreal experience. Sydney and Henry were absolutely in love with Hugh from the first moment they saw him. Henry couldn't wipe the grin off his face and Sydney wanted to hold him immediately. They took turns holding him and kissing him and they asked a million questions. It was a moment I will never forget...
















Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment