Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Progression of a Pregnancy

Looking back through the blog at how I documented my pregnancies with Sydney and Henry I feel a little bit bad about the lack of info I have provided about this little one. 

Call me cautious after the loss of Oliver, but I felt a lot more protective of this pregnancy. I was worried that if I talked about it too much I would jinx it or something bad would happen. I think I became superstitious. 

We didn't tell our families until right before we announced publicly that we were expecting. I was too scared to say anything so we waited until after the first trimester was over. I was over 17 weeks when we told other people. It just seemed right to be quiet about it. But I did try to document my growth along the way. After all, this is my last pregnancy...

17 Weeks

17 Weeks

20 Weeks

20 Weeks

20 Weeks

20 Weeks

22 Weeks

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

27 Weeks

29  Weeks

31 Weeks

32 Weeks

33 Weeks

33 Weeks

38 Weeks

38 Weeks

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment