Sunday, October 27, 2013

Henry ~ Six Months



I am in a super weird space right now. 

My littlest little is already six months old! His six month Birthday was actually on the 24th but we have been so busy with Phoenix awesomeness that I haven't had time to post about it or even take pictures for a cute collage. So, today you get a single picture and some info on our little guy.

Henry is our teeny peanut. He is so much smaller than Sydney ever was and I love it and hate it all at the same time. I love it because it makes me feel like he is not growing as fast as he is, but I hate it because he is still not sleeping through the night. He gained almost a pound this month and is up to about 15lbs 9oz. He loves solid foods and has even started eating puffs which are like a melting cheerio. He started talking a lot more and his favorite thing to repeat is "da da da da". He is trying to drop one of his daytime naps so we are struggling to find our new routine. He loves to swim and cuddle and has the best full belly laugh you have ever heard.

Six months has gone by way too fast!!!!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment