Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Our Life on Instagram

We have definitely had a few sips of the Instagram Koolaid lately.

I began Instagramming our photos when we got our tablets and I was actually able to download it! I am still working with my ancient Blackberry and unfortunately Instagram is not available for download on it. One of the things that I love so much about using this program is that it is so easy and all of the photos come out looking so dreamy. It is the modern version of a polaroid and a snapshot of our family life. I love everything about it. Here are the photos that we have uploaded to Instagram since we began using it. There are ALOT! I am working on adding a button on the blog that will take you directly to our Instagram feed, but until then.... enjoy!




























Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment