Sunday, October 20, 2013

Naked Babies Swimming

It's not very often that David grabs the camera and I get to be in some of our family photos... I am so glad that he decided to grab the camera on this day.

There is nothing cuter than a naked baby swimming. We are usually responsible and put both of the kids in swim diapers and bathing suits, but on this particular afternoon, both had just woken up from naps and we decided to take them in for a quick dip. You could tell that the kids were happy and relaxed and I enjoyed every minute of my time snuggled between them. Sydney practiced some of her floats, Henry practiced relaxing on his back and we dunked both of them a couple of times (don't worry, they actually like it).

These are the moments that I love the most. Surrounded by love and snuggled up to both of my littles. This is my happiness and this is what I cherish about being a mom. Special, precious memories in the making. 

By the way... tell me they don't look EXACTLY the same in the underwater picture...













Mrs. E

16 comments:

  1. Cute pics nice butts on the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would rape them daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. send pics to j.adams128642@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me want to fuck those asses. Fucking hot ass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do you post personal pictures like these? Doesn't it bother you that there are perverted men like me who want to give your older daughter oral pleasure in her ass and fantasize about our tongues being up her ass in the photos where she's smiling with closed eyes like she's lost in pleasure? It would bother me if it were my daughter in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want to suck, spank, lick. rub. torture, finger and fuck her tiny holes hard with my massive monster black 9in long 6in wide cock thrusted deeper and deeper until she orgasms cum on me and I orgasm cum inside her eyes rolled back in her head and then shove it in her mouth and let her suck her and my cum off it

    ReplyDelete
  10. YA she's hot I would do her and her baby sister and the mother too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice wet toddler butts

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's got a nice but would like to fill her butthole up with my nut

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting these pictures...

    ReplyDelete