Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jellyroll Jammin

I have been so obsessed with my sewing machine lately. 

Poor David has been seriously neglected as a result of my need to constantly create. My latest sewing obsession has been quilting. I have been piecing together some pretty incredible modern quilts lately and recently completed this beautiful and SUPER easy quilt top. I love this pattern because it is all about the fabric and not as much about the piecing. The Fat Quarter Shop is putting out a full line of free shortcut quilt patterns and the Jellyroll Jam quilt is one of them. The whole quilt uses only half a jelly roll to make one baby quilt. I used the pattern to make two baby boy quilts and then ordered this gorgeous High Street Jelly roll and made a lap sized quilt using the pattern. I can't wait to get home and start quilting and binding it! What do you think?





Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment